Hi Everyone!I'm Sevil Güler . I'm from Turkey and now I'm doing my master in KTH in "Security and Mobile Computing" programme in Sweden. I finished my bachelor degree in 2012 and I started to work as a mobile developer in one of the biggest company in Turkey: Garanti Technology. I worked there one year. Even I didn't have any problem in my job and had so many good friends around I just thought I need to do something more and decided to try my chance in master. I found a scholarship and started to make my dream true.
I was planning to start to write three years ago when I was doing my internship in Italy. Since I was so busy even for doing something that I really wanted to do I postponed it until today(26.12.2013). I will share my travelling , work and study experiences here.To be honest I will write something to remember some important informations for myself :). However, probably these informations will also help you :)
Have Fun and Merry Christmas! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment